Everything is always changing, everything living and moving is changing and unique.
I knew that when I was teaching that every child is different.
Every transaction is different; when someone says they want to buy a house I say well, okay how do we get there?
What are the steps? Let’s take them together. I have done this professionally with intention, and with accolades, there’s cause for that.
I listen to what my clients want, the price point they envision what might give them concern with buying a home or if they are listing and not sure what’s next - and we go from there.
Let’s talk and figure out might be around the corner - in your life.
Education & Experience
• Stanford University - MA, Communication
• St. Mary's College, Notre Dame - BS, Education
• Teacher - Sao Paulo, Brasil
• Manager - Corporate Communications
• Co-owner - Communications Firm
• 17 Years Residential Real Estate
• Life Member - Atlanta Board of REALTORS; Phoenix Award
Certifications & Accomplishments
• Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
• Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
• Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
• Referral & Relocation Certified (RRC)
• Graduate, REALTOR Institute (GRI)
• Leadership Training Graduate (LTG) (PMN)
• e-PRO Certified
• Certified Fine Homes Specialist / Certified Trained Negotiator
• President - Women's Council of REALTORS, 2002-
Atlanta Chapter; WCR State Chapter Secretary 2003
• VP, Atlanta Board of REALTORS, 2003, 2004
• Captain of Industry Award 2002; 5 Star Award 2003
• Prudential Leading Edge (Top 6% Nationally)
Community Service & Affiliations
• Volunteer: Habitat for Humanity, Public Radio
• Past President, Atlanta Women's Network; Current Director
• Past President, Board of Directors Network
• School Board Director, St. Jude the Apostle School
• Brookhaven Heights Neighborhood Association
• WCR National Communications Committee and Author
A REALTOR can help you determine how much home you can afford.
A REALTOR, in addition to knowing the local money market, also can tell you what personal and financial data to bring with you when you apply for a loan.
A REALTOR is already familiar with current real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities that could affect your decision to buy.
A REALTOR can research your housing needs in advance through a Multiple Listing Service--even if you are relocating from another city.
A REALTOR can show you only those homes best suited to your needs--size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping and other personal preferences.
A REALTOR is sensitive to the importance you place on this major commitment you are about to make. Look for a real estate professional to facilitate negotiation of a win-win agreement that will satisfy both you and the seller.